BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I heart my life

For pretty much my whole life I have had an ongoing list of goals and for a lot of years some of them have always been the same. Lose weight, quit smoking, get more sleep, get my driver's license, go to college are just a few of the reoccurring items. Recently i have started to realize how not addressing these issues has made them worse. what was 30 lbs overweight is now much work, i went from 1/2 a pack to 1-2 packs a day, I have a fear of driving bordering on phobia.. It has all just snowballed. because of this realization I have made a pact with myself to do something about it. So I am designing my own self improvement program. i have entitled it the I heart(the symbol not the word)my life program. Basically I started out by making a master list of everything i want to accomplish then I broke it down into steps to accomplish each goal and then broke that down into baby steps I can accomplish in 3 weeks or less. I am also going to implement a rewards system so that while accomplishing a lot of small goals quickly I am also rewarding myself on a regular basis to keep myself motivated. So as my 'program' evolves I am going to document it here. everyone wish me luck.

0 comments: